We Must – 7-16-15
He makes me to lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. Psalm 23:2
Dear friends of Come Rest,
Join me in making serious, joyful time to rest and feed in the green pastures of God’s Word. He will lead you beside refreshing still waters. Prayerfully meditating on scripture is like standing beside Jesus and looking with Him into a quiet pond. You will see His reflection and who you are destined to be in His love. Let summer 2015 truly be a time of reflection, repentance, and revival…in your Shepherd.
· The Lord’s return draws near. We must draw nearer to Him and let Him shepherd us like never before.
· Please continue a Psalm 64 “prayer shield” over yourselves and the Body of Christ.
· Please continue living worry free according to Matthew 6:25ff.
· Please continue meditating upon Psalm 23(one verse per week) & James 4!
· Please share the following with your friends, family, churches, and ministries:
The Supreme Court has once again openly rebelled against God’s Word. There will be consequences.
We must make sure the greatest consequence is unprecedented repentance, rest, and fruit in the Body of Christ!
We must cast our cares upon Him.
We must come up into His purity, clarity, unity, and charity.
We must repent for our own sin and request merciful awakening for our nation, churches, families, friends, and enemies.
We must be of good report like Caleb. There are indeed giants and fortified cities, but we are well able to come up and take the land!
We must let Jesus reign in us.
We must let the Holy Spirit rein us in.
We must ask the Holy Spirit to rain down on us.
We must enjoy the Lord and trust in Him!
We must return to Jesus as our first love before He returns the last time for His Bride.
Surely He is using what the devil meant for evil to prompt His people into purifying fire and draw the lost into His arms of love.
· Thank you for your prayers, financial support, and participation in Come Rest! Send us your prayer requests.
We love you all!
Richard and Kim Speight
Pastor Dick Speight has been writing what God puts on his heart for years. This blog is a way for Pastor Dick to comunicate with you what God has been communicating with him. Sometimes these blogs are encouraging, other times they are convicting, but it is the hope of Come Rest ministries that you will always find these blogs edifying and that God would take glory in them.
If you would like to recieve this blog via email, please contact Pastor Dick Speight himself to be added to the email list.